Saturday, October 9, 2010

Status Update:
Title of book(s) read since last update: The Maze Runner(Finished) Will start The Clone Codes
Number of books read since you started: 1 =D
Pages read since last update: About 93 pages
Running total of pages read since you started: 308 If I'm correct
Amount of time spent reading since last update: Around 7hrs 31 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: About 4 hrs and 41 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Uhh... I think about 5 or 6
Other participants you’ve visited: 3
Prize you’ve won: None..That I know of atleast .-.

Thank you all =D It's great to know that I have people supporting me and it makes me feel even better knowing that I completed The Maze Runner.

3 comments:

  1. Don't let the late hour
    Make you dour:
    Just get up and stretch,
    You'll feel the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious to know how you will end up feeling about The Clone Codes. I have heard some negative things about it but I still decided to try it for myself and pay $5 at our book fair. Haven't gotten a chance to start it yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on finishing The Maze Runner, yay! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete