Saturday, October 9, 2010

Status Update #2

Title of book(s) read since last update:The Maze Runner
Number of books read since you started: The Maze Runner,
Pages read since last update: 109
Running total of pages read since you started: 146
Amount of time spent reading since last update: around 1hr and 30 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: About 2 hrs and 30 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 3 soon to be 4
Other participants you’ve visited: Will visit several once I finish this blog
Prize you’ve won: None So far
---------
 5th Hour Mini-Challenge (Not Participating)
---------
6th Hour Mini-Challenge:

I froze in fear. I knew what was coming yet I didn't avoid it. Simply because I saw myself inside of the tiny little boy laying before me, and it made sense to have him suffer the same way I suffered. Still I felt my heart race and tears streaking my face. He simply seemed too innocent to die yet. I extended my hand out to the boy while keeping a smile on my face and held a sympathetic look in my eyes. He accepted, and I brought him to a location where he would be given a new home
-----
7th Hour Mini-Challenge (Armchair Traveling)
(Depends if fictional locations are allowed)
--------
7th hour Mini-Challenge (Book Puzzle)
I think it's fairly obvious but that's just me... Anyways this mini-challenge was fun!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your first book. I like your puzzle too! :) After reading The Maze Runner are you eager to read the next book in the series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great puzzle - The Maze Runner was a popular choice for this too! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. X.X' I haven't finish it yet I just gah... I don't know I've lost track of tiem because I enjoy playing on my computer way too much... I'm only on chapter 38. Jopefully it'll be easier after next hour

    ReplyDelete